Knot (Nikki & JD)
Physically exhilarating and touchingly poignant, Knot is the internationally acclaimed debut circus and dance work by Nikki & JD. Nikki & JD use hand-to-hand circus skills to tell the tale of an impossible choice: how can we be honest with ourselves without hurting those we love? Knot is a finely crafted theatrical journey through the struggles of commitment.
Knot was winner of the 2019 Jacksons Lane and Total Theatre Award for Circus and a 2019 Herald Angel at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival.
Created in collaboration with award-winning choreographer Ben Duke of Lost Dog Dance Company, Knot is a very modern affair told with delicate sensitivity through breath-taking acrobatics and heart wrenching dance.
- March 10 – King’s Theatre, Annapolis Royal NS
- March 11 – MIPAC, Windsor NS
- March 13 – Eastern Labrador Arts Alliance, Happy Valley-Goose Bay NL
- March 16 – Fredericton Playhouse, Fredericton NB
- March 17 – Imperial Theatre, Saint John NB
- March 18 – Capitol Theatre, Moncton NB
- March 19 – Harbourfront Theatre, Summerside PE
Running times: 35min or 55min
Performed in English or in French